Friday, August 8, 2008

This is Entry 48: Troubles with the Internet!

I was going to have stuff to show you from the kick ass new comic King-SizeSpider-Man Summer Special with some nice art by Colleen Coover with some humorous accompanying text by Paul Tobin but NO! Photobucket, the site that host all my pics' is being a troublesome & they won't allow me to upload anything. I doubt it is a copyright thing but I don't know. All photocrapbucket tells is "upload failed". No other info, nothing to possibly help me in making the load not fail so I can't show you want I wanted to show you all because of stupid Photobucket! I tried to sidestep them by using another site but they didn't seem to allow me link things, it just allows me to direct people to an album which I didn't want! Screw you, Flickr!

I may be back later & be able to show you the stuff. hopefully.

Well, Stay Jazzy.

-Brian

No comments: