Monday, April 7, 2008

This is Entry 26: Blog Experiment

In honor of this Blog's 9 month anniversary starting today... well maybe Tomorrow, but this week: I'd like to try something.

I'd like to put up more content here on the ol' Blog. So, everyday this week there will be something new. This will count as today's new post, I know but this is a new post. But the rest of the week I'll start to work on the pile of Comics that I yet to ramble on about (I've got like weeks worth of stuff to go over). But, that won't be all: I do some photography, so prepare for the artist side of me to make it's self known here on the Blog. There might be other stuff, so stay tuned.

Tune in tomorrow for the start of this experiment! Let's hope I make it to Friday. :)

As always: Stay Jazzy!

-Brian

No comments: