Thursday, December 13, 2007

This is Entry 18: Linkage!

Wonder beyond wonders, I'm making my second post for the month! Why? It's a special occasion.

*Confetti goes everywhere while a monotone yet feminine voice announces* We have Linkage!

Yes. We have Linkage, we are one step closer to Stuff By Brian/MyBlog being known to the world at large. We have been linked by a guy I know from another message board I frequent. The guy is Kirk Boxleitner (I think I spelt his last name correctly) but I know him by the posting name of CrazySugarFreakBoy!. He has a Live Journal (http://box-in-the-box.livejournal.com/) & he made a post on the 10th at 4:44 pm & the post reads:

---------

Stuff by Brian, a mostly comics review-centric site by a fellow poster on the Parodyverse.

Some of his opinions are woefully misguided (Penance cooler than Speedball? I think not!), but he's got a nicely understated writing style, and he and I have some common ground (Jeff Parker's take on the Avengers is more fun than it has a right to be).

So, why not swing by and say hi?


---------

Now, no one from his Live Journal Blog type thingy has taken him up on his offer (Maybe they have but none have left comments). So, if anyone from The Box in the Box are reading this: Welcome! Maybe you can stop by every so often & we can talk (I do reply!)

Special Note:: If people are linking from her over to Kirk's "Journal" a few words of warning: He does post Art that is of a sexual nature time to time. You have been be warned.

So, I'll be signing off now. So in closing: Thanks Kirk & Everybody Stay Jazzy!

-Brian

No comments: