Wednesday, July 8, 2009

This is Entry 99: Looking forward to 100 & The Pull List #5

So... Here it is. We are now 1 step away from Entry 100. I've been thinking of what be that posting. It may be one of the longer posts since I'll be pretty much going over all the posts doing a big ol' recap of the entire blog. I'll be sharing stories anout how the Blog came to be, what the thinking behind certain things is ('Stay Jazzy', Jim, This is Entry..., etc.): there is a thinking to all this even if it might not seem like it. :) There will be pictures! I might even do a video, not sure if I will but I might. Look for that sometime. It might not be up soon since I have work to contend with & I've got family coming over for the next 3 weeks so I'll probably be spending a chunk of "free" time with them.

Also as I mentioned last time I've got like a dozen or so Entry indeas & I'll probably go more in depth on those in Entry 100.

And you may have noticed that after almost 2 years I've changed my User picture. It's now a concerned looking Iron Man.

Moving on....

Continuing a new feature on MyBlog Here is my "pull list" for the week & seeing that it is Wednesday I can give you as short review on each book. (It will be real short since I'm saving my real review for a later post which mostly likely will be some where between Entry 102-110.)

- Batman #688: Nice. Some great moments.
- Booster Gold #22: Interesting as always.
- Green Lantern #43: The prologue to the "Blackest Night" event which looks to be awesome!
- Superman: World of New Krypton #5 of 12: a cool issue.
- Uncanny X-Men: First Class #1 of 8: ok. Not sure I'll pick up the rest of the series.
- The Unwritten #3: kick ass! One of the better books I'm reading.
- Wednesday Comics #1 of 12: beautiful. Cool idea. Liked half the stories. Will pick up rest of the series.
- Batman: The Black Notebook: ominous cover gaives away to stories from my favorite Bat-Decade: The 1950's!

Until next time Stay Jazzy!

-Brian

No comments: