Saturday, March 28, 2009

This is Entry 74: Me at Emerald City 2009

Where you might find me during Emerald City ComiCon:

Before 10 am: Standing in line to get in.

10 - 11 am: Meet & Greet.
- B-18: Leonard Kirk, artist for the Agent of Atlas mini-series, Captain Britain and MI13 & other books.
- F-02: Jeff Parker, writer of Agents of Atlas, X-Men First Class, Marvel Adventures: The Avengers, Co-Writer of Age of the Sentry & other books.
- F-04: Colleen Coover & Paul Tobin. She's the artist for back-up stories in X-Men First Class & Age of the Sentry. He's the other co-writer of Age of the Sentry. He's also the writer of Marvel Adventures: The Avengers & other books.

If I'm brave & built up enough nerve & don't mind waiting in a line I might attempt to stop by G-03: Adam Hughes.

11 am - 1:45 pm: Buying comics, going by the freebie table, generally wondering around.

Panels:
2 pm, Panel Room 3B: Inside the writer's studio: Mark Waid.
3:15 pm, Panel Room 3AB: DC Nation.

After that's done, I may go back out to buy more comics or just leave feeling I've done all I want to do.

And always: Stay Jazzy!

-Brian.

No comments: