Monday, October 29, 2007

This is Entry 15: Con Prologue

There is a big ol' Comic Book review post that is forth coming. I'm not sure if I want to wait & add in what will be this week's books. I have last weeks (which were 3 books) but there is also the books I picked up at the Seattle Comicard Convention yestarday. I got some wonderfull stuff! Now, I would have reviews for you to read but I just got burnt out from reading (What? I know, I was kind of shocked, too.) So, that post will be forth coming maybe early November (which is later this week).

I've also given some thought to making a post about Me. I know, I know: every post is about me, but this post would give you my Comic Book credentials, in fact that might be what I'll call it. Look for that later.

Well, I don't really have anything else to say. So, check back later this week there should be awesomeness!

-Brian

No comments: